What do the books “Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close”, “Boys without Names”, and “The Great White Shark Scientist” all have in common?
Answer: They are all on the Hope Academy Amazon Book Wish List.
Each Hope student is being challenged to read between 30-50 books this year and we need your help to purchase the books that students will love reading.
Now you can click on the link below and view this list and purchase a book or two for Hope Academy. They will be shipped to our Language Arts teacher, Ms. Reppert. Its that easy.
Classroom Furniture & Supplies
- Flash Cards (multiplication, division)
- Colored pencils, markers
- Mesh Backpacks (similar to this)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Chart paper (with sticky strip)
- Composition books
- Periodicals (Scholastic News, National Geographic for Kids, etc.)
- Pencil Sharpeners
- White board supplies (markers, cleaner, erasers)
- Post-It Notes
- PE Equipment: cones, football, basketball, jump ropes, etc.
- Polo shirts (white, grey or pink), adult sizes XS-XL (new or gently used)
- Khakis, all adult sizes (new or gently used)
- Socks (new only)
- Belts (new or gently used)